Skip to main content

BABY REGISTR-WHAAT?!




DEAR MOMS, 

NOW I KNOW WE ALL HAVE DONE IT! We are Eager to go Baby shopping but we get in the store and lose our minds Seeing all these Baby items and then either get soo happy that your're adding unnecessary items to your registry (that was me my 1st time) OR you get so overwhelmed that you just want to give up & just walk out the store! ( me the 2nd time around). BUT here's a little Guide to some of the necessary items that every baby will need :
-LOTS of Onesies(some with Pants also)
-Socks
-Bibs
-Burping Cloths
-Receiving blankets
-Hats
-Some hand Mittens
-Sleepers(pajamas)
-Wipe Warmer(babies hate Cold Wipes)
-Baby Bag
-Humidifier (an inexpensive one is fine)

Bathing Time

-Bath Tub
-Wash cloths
-Towels
Choosing Which bathing products to use. My suggestion is to choose at least 2-3 different brands to test out once your baby is here. EVERY BABY IS DIFFERENT & ALLERGIC TO DIFFERENT THINGS. So you may want your baby to use what may smell good to you but isn't so good to Baby.
My top 3 suggestions are:
-Baby Dove
-Aveeno Products
-Honest Company

Feeding

-Breast Feeding Pumps -Please GO electric! 
-Bottle warmer
-High chair/Feeding table

Choosing the perfect bottles for your baby is VERY important
MY favorite Bottles to use are 
 Playtex Nurser Bottles with Drop-ins they Include little disposable bags that make bottle cleaning easier..you just simply throw the bag away after each use! The refillable bags are included with bottles. They also sell the refill bags for about $6-8 for 100 bags. NO EXCESSIVE CLEANING NEEDED.




BABY BREZZA BOTTLE MAKER- This machine is my personal favorite invention EVER. it makes a full warm Bottle in about 5 seconds. it Saves you time of warming up a bottle when you have an impatient baby especially in the middle of the night. I would highly recommend this product.



Travel Systems/Strollers

I've always loved Graco products. this specific product I personally because its has multiple seating ways including bassinet style. Graco Modes click connect Travel system.

Bedding
-Crib
-Bassinet
-Pack n Play
(any 1 of these)
 -Boppy Lounger(perfect for around the house lounging) my Son loves it. its cozy & cuddles him perfectly "til he falls asleep.(my personal favorite)

PlayTime
-Swing
-Bouncer
-Sit me Up Chair  (its perfect for babies to sit up & observe)



Now these are just the basics! 
Each baby is different and may REQUIRE more or less.
But Don't Stress Mom, YOU GOT THIS! 








Comments